Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What makes you happy today?

I love the idea offered by express-o  (and inspired by another) ...sort of reminds me of my 20s for some reason, when I used to think about things in these terms.    

 Then I started thinking about it, and yesterday's "I love school!" comment was up there because what parent does not want to hear that their child loves the place they spend almost if not more time than they spend at home?   I love his school, too, and think we're very lucky.

The other thing that makes me happy are Avery's drawings....as seen here.
Avery's been drawing up a storm lately.  He's like one of those sketch artists that does croquies (not sure how to spell that)...those really quick figure drawings.  He just whips them out one after the other in succession, very quickly.  I love them and feel like we could start a comic or frame them for the holidays.... IN fact...

2 comments:

  1. You know what makes me happy today? You!
    Those drawings are really good:) Kisses and thank you, my dear
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: I am hosting a beautiful home decor GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas!

    Kisses, my dear

    ReplyDelete